TheRobLife Instagram

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Classic Car Show+Fog Fest+Lindamar Beach

4:31 PM Posted by BayAreaCarScene No comments
Hey!
Saturday was a classic car show by my house! It was in the Orchard Supply Hardware by my house so it was pretty cool being able to just walk to it haha.
The actual article on BayAreaCarScene is right here:
The Orchard Supply Hardware Car Show







 Today however I went to Pacifica to go to the fog fest! It was a pretty cool festival, same as always every year but it is always nice to see people i went to high school with as well as see all of the different vendors!
Nice Crowd!




A Tank Was There!!!!
Lol They Were Dressed In Red Together




















Afterwards we went to the Lindamar Beach! People often say they are tried of Pacifica but being as I don't live there I don't think it is possible for me!

The Beach Was Packed!

Wanted ToTry Out My New Phones Panorama Feature *Galaxy S3*

Fun times!


0 comments:

Post a Comment