TheRobLife Instagram

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fleet Week And More!

9:08 PM Posted by BayAreaCarScene 2 comments
Hey!!!
All Of My Pictures From This Weekend!
Fun weekend!
Mustangs and Blue Angels, can you really get more American?
Got a new addition to the family this weekend, dad really wanted to  go old school now so he picked up a 1967 Mustang, complete with a rebuilt 289 under the hood! Pictures below were taken with my phone, expect a photo shoot when I fully detail her!
This weekend was also the conclusion to.....FLEET WEEK!
I went to Pier 39 with some friends and got to see the Blue Angels fly! It was an awesome show, actually my first Blue Angels show. I found it pretty fun and i am definitely looking forward to next years! Well I will let the pictures show you the rest.
:D

1967 Mustang!


We Took Bart Because We Knew Traffic Would Be Crazy!


Parade!

Went To The Mango Restaurant At The Pier And They Had This Awesome Malibu Drink!

Packed





2 comments:

  1. Cool, I was there this year too.. my wife and I had a blast!! And yes it was packed but lucky we had great parking too.. *8?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rob, join my FB page.. PM me that's it's u from your blog..

    https://www.facebook.com/BayAreaEventsMeetsCruises

    ReplyDelete